Eligibility criteria for HSC Scholarship
- Candidates must have GPA 5.00 in all subjects in SSC or equivalent examination (except fourth subject will be applicable)
- Students who will get the scholarship will receive two years of financial support
- Scholarship awarded students will get BDT 25,000 per annum.
- Freedom fighter testimonial is mandatory for the descendants of freedom fighters.
Documents required for online application
- 1 (one) copy of recent passport size photo of the student.
- 1 (one) recent photo of both Father and Mother of the student.
- Mark sheet & Testimonial of SSC or Equivalent examinations.
- Testimonial from the current educational institution.
- NID / Birth Certificate of the applicants.
- NID Card of parents.
- Income Certificate of the parents issued by the designated public representative.
Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Talented students from financially unstable family will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who already got scholarships from any organization or institution other than government source will not be eligible for scholarship.